No alarms and no surprises

My first english post! (ok...I try)

I've just had a call with a friend, we were speaking about "loss of dreams"... How many dreams i've lost til now?

mmm, if i think to my youth, i would have liked to be:
  • a FLORIST (yes, a florist!!),
  • a diplomatic,
  • the president of Antitrust authority,
  • an international cooperator,
  • an high school professor
  • a singer
  • a lot of many other things...by the moment.

GREAT DREAMS...EHEH

Luckily i still have the capability to dream, i think that's the "gasoline" for my life and for my smile.

Luckily sometimes I can stay on a train, looking across the window, thinking to "when i will do ..."

Luckily I can sing (in a Church, in a stage, under the shower, everywhere)...

sometimes I can prepare the flower of my garden for someone...

i can teach (not in a high school but at the university)...

i can be diplomatic trying to create linkages between people...

i can be a cooperator helping people who needs help (very local cooperator, not international)...

BUT!! the Antitrust president is again quite difficult!!! I WILL TRY!!

ok...this post is too stupid...but enough real



Commenti

Raffa ha detto…
beh puoi fare in modo che tutti i piatti in più non finiscano sempre nella stessa panza...e prevenire i comportamenti anti concorrenziali dei commensali...non è proprio come fare il presidente dell'antitrust, però mangiano pure gli altri maschietti seduti al tavolo e non sempre e solo uno...

Post popolari in questo blog

Chiarimento sugli ultimi post

06 gennaio 2020 - Natale in Borgocity

29 maggio 2019 - Post Election Days